IceeForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forums created by me.=]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikachu_2000

Pikachu_2000

Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers Empty
PostSubject: Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers   Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:00 am

We all should help newbies on this forum because I fell that it is our job. And spammers... that have spammed, should be banned. But they get a warning first. Hackers should be banned. If I or somebody else should find that someone hcked their account, they should tell Roxy or DM about it and they can look into that matter. Hackers should not get a warning because it ruins everything if somebody gets banned because a hacker hacked their account and spammed in the forums. Roxy, DM, everybody, what do you think about this?
Back to top Go down
steven

steven

PostSubject: Re: Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers   Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:15 am

good very good No
Back to top Go down
Pikachu_2000

Pikachu_2000

PostSubject: Re: Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers   Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:18 am

steven wrote:
good very good No
You really think so?
Back to top Go down
steven

steven

PostSubject: Re: Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers   Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:21 am

not really thats obvious to help newbs and and ban spammers
just trying not to hurt your feelings
Back to top Go down
Pikachu_2000

Pikachu_2000

PostSubject: Re: Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers   Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:25 am

steven wrote:
not really thats obvious to help newbs and and ban spammers
just trying not to hurt your feelings
Ah, still. You have to think about the hackers part.
Back to top Go down
IceeRapidash
Admin
IceeRapidash

PostSubject: Re: Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers   Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:02 pm

Pikachu_2000 wrote:
We all should help newbies on this forum because I fell that it is our job. And spammers... that have spammed, should be banned. But they get a warning first. Hackers should be banned. If I or somebody else should find that someone hcked their account, they should tell Roxy or DM about it and they can look into that matter. Hackers should not get a warning because it ruins everything if somebody gets banned because a hacker hacked their account and spammed in the forums. Roxy, DM, everybody, what do you think about this?

Good thinking. I've already deleted two accounts - an imposter and Dan.

It would be great if people reported these matters to either me or DM.
Back to top Go down
https://iceeforums.forumotion.net
Pikachu_2000

Pikachu_2000

PostSubject: Re: Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers   Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:09 am

IceeRapidash wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:

Good thinking. I've already deleted two accounts - an imposter and Dan.

It would be great if people reported these matters to either me or DM.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
steven

steven

PostSubject: Re: Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers   Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:32 pm

its a good idea
Back to top Go down
DarkMark

PostSubject: Re: Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers   Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:42 am

Pikachu_2000 wrote:
Yes. Someone spammed the other day and they got banned for five days.
Back to top Go down
steven

steven

PostSubject: Re: Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers   Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:41 am

thats gotta hurt
Back to top Go down
Emo kid

PostSubject: Re: Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers   Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:50 pm

wats gotta hurt?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonvolcano.com/forums
steven

steven

PostSubject: Re: Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers   Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:29 am

getting banned for 5 days
Back to top Go down
DarkMark

PostSubject: Re: Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers   Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:50 pm

Pikachu_2000 wrote:
Hear Hear.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu_2000

Pikachu_2000

PostSubject: Re: Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers   Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:21 am

DarkMark wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:
Hear Hear.
Heheh. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
steven

steven

PostSubject: Re: Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers   Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:41 am

but i am a spammer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers   Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping Newbies and Banning Spammers and Hackers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IceeForums :: Ideas :: Ideas to improve the forum-
Jump to: